Top 10 Places to Eat in Barbados
- Chefette Restaurants – a great fast food restaurant chain from around £5.00 Chefette.com
- Restaurant in Cave Shepherd Bridgetown – Traditional Bajan lunch from £6.00 www.caveshepherd.com
- Friday Night Fish Fry Oistins – not an individual restaurant rather a collection of small eateries that every Friday night host the largest gathering of Bajans and tourists on the island.
- Bliss Cafe Dover Beach – highly recommended for breakfast. Further information here: Bliss Cafe
- Brown Sugar Restaurant – great for traditional “all you can eat” Bajan buffet lunches £16 http://www.brownsugarbarbados.
net/. In my view the best place for Bajan Food on the island. Very popular with local dignitaries.
- Shaker’s Rockley – a ridiculously popular but small restaurant away from the sea front. But it does not stop people from trekking here to enjoy the food and service. No website but a Tripadviser review here: Shaker’s Rockley
- The Roundhouse, Bathsheba – A historic restaurant and Inn situated near the seafront with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. The fish and seafood is recommended here: Prices start from £20 for meal www.roundhousebarbados.com/
- Fish Pot Restaurant, Six Mens, Barbados a quaint sea front sea food restaurant located in a village on the north west of Barbados. Prices start from around £35. Fish Pot for the Tripadvisor review or visit their website https://www.fishpotbarbados.com/ . Check out MJ Villas quality apartments just 6 minutes walk away.
- Champers offers the romance of waterside dining in its Gazebo or Open Terrace. Air condition comfort is also available at lunch in their upstairs Dining Room. Number 1 rated on Tripadviser click here for Tripadvisor’s review or checkout their website www.champersbarbados.com
- Cafe Luna – A highly acclaimed restaurant on the rooftop Little Arches Hotel.Close to Sea Coast Villas Enjoy seeing the sunsetting over Miami Beach. From around £25 click here for Tripadvisor’s review or visit their website. www.cafelunabarbados.com
- The Cliff – one of the most famous restaurants in the world. For special treats – wonderful views of the Caribbean while you eat. A minimum charge per person applies. Check out their website www.thecliffbarbados.com.
These recommendations are from guests and associates of Barbados Only and does not include any restaurant that we or they have not eaten at.