Places to Eat:
- Chefette Restaurants – a great fast food restaurant chain £5.00 | www.chefette.com
- Restaurant in Cave Shepherd Bridgetown – Traditional Bajan lunch from £6.00 | www.caveshepherd.com
- Pat’s Rotisserie and Grill – Oistin £10
- Brown Sugar Restaurant – great for traditional “all you can eat” Bajan buffet lunches £16 http://www.brownsugarbarbados.
net/. In my view the best place for Bajan Food on the island. Very popular with local dignitaries.
- The Roundhouse, Bathsheba – A historic restaurant and Inn situated near the seafront with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. The fish and seafood is recommended here: Prices start from £20 for meal www.roundhousebarbados.com/
- Fish Pot Restaurant, Six Mens, Barbados ( close to MJ Villas) a quaint sea front sea food restaurant located in a village on the north west of Barbados. Prices start from around £35. click here for the Tripadvisor review or visit their website https://www.littlegoodharbourbarbados.com
- Champers offers the romance of waterside dining in its Gazebo or Open Terrace. Air condition comfort is also available at lunch in their upstairs Dining Room. Number 1 rated on Tripadviser click here for Tripadvisor’s review or checkout their website www.champersbarbados.com
- Cafe Luna – A highly acclaimed restaurant on the rooftop Little Arches Hotel.Close to Sea Coast Villas Enjoy seeing the sunsetting over Miami Beach. From around £25 click here for Tripadvisor’s review or visit their website. www.cafelunabarbados.com
- The Cliff – one of the most famous restaurants in the world. For special treats – wonderful views of the Caribbean while you eat. A minimum charge per person applies. Check out their website ww.thecliffbarbados.com.